The Service Administrator need to be productive in a safe, effective, in an organized and accurate manner. The candidate is a highly motivated team player who ensures Strongco surpasses our customer’s expectations by completing the duties required in a professional and timely manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Emphasis on providing a superior customer service experience.
- Emphasis on the implementation of a “customer service, customer focused” philosophy, within the department.
- Entering and processing Service orders from Shop and Field Service staff.
- Receive field service calls and work with the Service Supervisor to assign Technicians as directed by the supervisor.
- Opening work orders with all pertinent customer and machine information.
- Prepare service orders for Service Supervisor to review and approval within targeted timeframe.
- Ensure customer accounts in good standing before processing a Service order for assignment.
- Entering quotations, and various other documents.
- Liaison with customers for Service work.
- Entering Technicians hours and comments onto work orders.
- Maintain Service Dept. documentation
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned by the Service Supervisor/Branch Manager.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with time management skills.
- Industry background would be considered an asset.
- Computer literate with Microsoft software, email.
- Prior experience is considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset.
- Technical background would be considered an asset