The Branch Supervisor is responsible for the overall viability and growth of the branch as well as house-keeping of facility. He or she will be responsible for Safety Programs and conducting monthly safety inspections, as well as for submitting safety reports to management. This person will ensure customer satisfaction, support CSR activity and oversee Branch budget development. He or she will also have to train staff as required and become responsible for mentoring and self-development initiatives. He or she will offer support to all Sales functions at branch level, as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the overall management of activities and personnel within the Service Department to ensure it is being run efficiently and profitably in accordance with the budget;
- Primary liaison with the customer to diagnose the extent and type of service required including follow-up;
- Ensuring that Health and Safety requirements are being strictly adhered to including tool box meeting and inspections;
- Providing recommendations regarding hiring/dismissals/disciplining of service department staff;
- Communicate clearly the extent of service required to the Shop Foreman or Technicians to ensure accurate and prompt response;
- Visit customers when required;
- Ensure staff are customer focused, professional and adequately trained to perform their functions;
- Structure shop and field procedures to monitor quality of work and drive customer satisfaction including dispatch to ensure prompt response to customer inquiries;
- Ensure Technicians complete work in a timely fashion with minimum rework;
- Responsible for the overall growth of the Service department.
- Excellent written and oral English skills;
- Above-average computer skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work within strict timelines.
- Post-secondary diploma and/or relevant work experience;
- WHMIS and Safety Training an asset.